Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Day in Barca!

Today Court got a package from her mommy and it made our day! :) She sent us candy (butterfinger, twix, red vines, sour worms, and kit kat) all the goodies we can't get here and candy we missed out on, on Halloweeny. She also sent Thanksgiving place mats and X-Mas hand towels. She even sent us ranch! Which is one of the main things we have been missing, they have NOTHING like it. Then we roamed around Barca and we actually found a bagel shop! The only one in Barca is only a couple blocks from our flat, but we just found it. It was amazing, it feels like I haven't had a bagel in years. I got a cheese bagel with pesto, sun dried tomato, ricotta cheese, and grilled zucchini, it was amazing! We also found a sports shop where I had a buy a mouth guard because I have been grinding uncontrollably :( it wreally whurts. Oh and I dropped 90 euros on a new computer charger, but now I am on top of my updates! Also this weekend a couple of my friends (the three that stayed in Barca) and I found an AMAZING mexican food restaurant called La Cantella. Sorry m and d, but it was better than the place I took you :/ they even had mango margs! I was in heaven, Mexican food and margs in barca my life can't get any better than that. After din we met up with some locals, one of them is a trainer at the gym. We went and got some drinks and a local place, which was a good change, I hang out with Americans 24/7! I'm off to Prague this weekend with my best friends but I'll be back soon enough with an update. Well the bed is calling me.. bed time!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you at Thanksgiving this year!!! Ode to Joy Walk was on the beach... very nice. The food and company were great. Aunt Mindy hosted a great feast. I enjoyed Uncle Marc's yummy Bloody's, as always. I hope you guys were able to celebrate Thanks too. Talk to you soon. XOXO